Founded in 2018,

India’s leading Digital Solution Agency. We offer Graphic Design, Website Design, Animation, Video Editing, Social Media Marketing and many more digital services under one roof. Picasso Multimedia is your trusted outsource partner who fit your clients timelines and your budget. Your data is in safe hands and we assure you complete confidentiality.

Our Individual Services Pricing

Get Premium Quality Design, Fastest Delivery, Reasonably Priced Plans, Advanced Working Methods,
and Excellent Coverage of all the Industries.
Graphic Design
  • Logo Design ₹ 749 /-
  • Business Card Design ₹ 449/-
  • Stamp Design ₹ 349/-
  • Identity Card Design ₹ 349/-
  • Letter Head Design ₹ 749/-
  • Invoice Design ₹ 749/-
  • Envelope Design ₹ 999/-
  • Brochure Per Page Design ₹ 199/-
  • Invitation Card Design ₹ 599/-
  • Leaflet Design ₹ 549/-
  • Social Media Cover Design ₹ 449/-
  • Social Media Post Design ₹ 349/-
  • Poster Design ₹ 649/-
  • Banner Design ₹ 749/-
  • Flyer Design ₹ 749/-
  • Menu Card Design ₹ 649 /-
Graphic Design
  • Icon Design ₹ 249/-
  • Signage Design ₹ 449/-
  • Sticker Design ₹ 549/-
  • Calendar Design ₹ 799/-
  • Tag Design ₹ 449/-
  • Door Hanger Design ₹ 249/-
  • Book Cover Design ₹ 749/-
  • Label Design ₹ 649/-
  • QR Code Design ₹ 749/-
  • Greeting Card ₹ 549/-
  • Coupon Design ₹ 449/-
  • Catalogue Design ₹ 749/-
  • Batch Design ₹ 349/-
  • Name Plat Design ₹ 349/-
  • Report Card Design ₹ 599 /-
  • Certificate Design ₹ 749/-
Graphic Design
  • UI & UX Design Per Sheet ₹ 449/-
  • Company Profile Per Page ₹ 199/-
  • Mobile Cover Design ₹ 449/-
  • Coffee Mug Design ₹ 449/-
  • Mouse Pad Design ₹ 749/-
  • Box Design ₹ 1249/-
  • Pouch Packet Design ₹ 1449/-
  • Photo Album Design ₹ 299/-
  • Digital Painting Design ₹ 1449/-
  • Oil Painting Design ₹ 1549/-
  • Matte Painting Design ₹ 1449/-
  • Photo Manipulation ₹ 1249/-
  • YouTube Thumbnail ₹ 549/-
  • Wallpaper Design ₹ 549/-
  • Map Design ₹ 2799/-
  • Adaptation /Resize ₹ 249/-
Website Design
  • Landing Page Design ₹ 1999/-
  • Up To 5 Page Static Website ₹ 3499/-
  • Upt To 5 Page Dynamic Website ₹ 5499/-
  • Resume/Profile Website ₹ 4499/-
  • Portfolio/Presentation Website ₹ 5999/-
  • Static Business Website ₹ 6999/-
  • Dynamic Business Website ₹ 13999/-
  • Blog/News Portal ₹ 8499/-
  • Education/Tavel/Life Coach Website ₹ 9999/-
  • E-commerce Website Design ₹ 11999/-
Animation
  • Animated GIF ₹ 349/-
  • Logo Opener ₹ 749/-
  • Motion Graphics Post ₹ 649/-
  • Animated E-Card ₹ 849/-
  • Custom Animated Logo ₹ 2499/-
  • 30 Sec Whiteboard Animation ₹ 645/-
  • 30 Sec Explainer Animation ₹ 899/-
  • 30 Sec Custom Character Animation ₹ 3499/-
  • 30 Sec Custom Animated Ads ₹ 3999/-
  • 60 Sec Application Promo Animation ₹ 1549/-
Video Editing
  • 30 Sec Instagram Reel Editing ₹ 249/-
  • 60 Sec Normal Video Editing ₹ 449/-
  • Promo/Teaser Video Editing ₹ 1299/-
  • Up To 5 Min News Video Editing ₹ 549/-
  • Up To 5 Min Lyrics Video Editing ₹ 1799/-
  • Up To 5 Min Music Video Editing ₹ 1999/-
  • Up To 60 Sec Ads Video Editing ₹ 1499/-
  • Up To 5 Min Tutorial Video Editing ₹ 949/-
  • Pre Wedding Video Editing ₹ 999/-
  • Up To 15 Min Short Film Editing ₹ 6999/-

***Note : This is only the Starting price for our Services . This can change according to the business requirements.

Read FAQs
What is the payment schedule ?

 At the start of the project advanced payment of 40% is required. Post the advance payment the remainder 60% payment can be done after completion.

Will there be any additional charges for the edits in the project?

At the start of the project, we include 2 edits free of charge. Post these edits, any change required will be charged according to its impact.

What if I need my work on urgent basis?

To fit in the timelines, we accommodate your urgent requirement. You just need to make an additional 30% advance payment to start your project on priority basis.

Payment Options: